V4 Streetfighter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V4 Streetfighter

If only it would be priced within my grasp...
    Attached Files

Check the stubby Akro!

Comment

GAWDAMMIT! That is just so HAWT! Pass me the cheque-book, love ....
      2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
      2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

Comment

Now is a prototype. Release perhaps on 2020, for now to use in Pikes Peak
        V4
        998cc.
        193 Kg.
        221CV @ 15250 RPM
        or 234CV@15500 RPM with Akra kit
        40.000 Euros

Tomorrow I'll start to wipe windshields on traffic lights to get the money

Comment

50 thousand Dollars, yikes. Be careful it will be passed up by an electric bike. The future is smacking us in our collective faces. I still have tools to adjust ID of the brass jet screws in carburetors to sizes inbetween stamped sizes and how to measure them. The box is full of dust.

Comment

First review

https://www.revzilla.com/common-trea...%7C%20Combined

Comment

My v4 S Streetfighter will arrive in June, it was suppose to be May, but the virus reeked havoc on Italy as we all know.

reviews are easy come easy go as far as I’m concerned but this should be a fabulous motor bike.

it will make more ponies than the 208 when the akro is installed. Mine is coming with the akrapovic.

i doubt it will be here in time for brpr, but if it is I’ll bring it.
              Last edited by Bmorganjr; 05-09-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• jargon
                jargon commented
                Editing a comment
                The same Akro stubbie in the picture up top? Or is there another type like this on the previous Panigale’s?

I have a very strong feeling loggiebone will be writing his own review, in the very near future, about this particular bike,

Doug likes Ducati
              Last edited by Bmorganjr; 05-10-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmorganjr View Post
                I have a very strong feeling loggiebone will be writing his own review, in the very near future, about this particular bike,

Doug likes Ducati
                I’ve got my gear all cleaned and shined...waiting on that beauty!👍

Comment

Working...
                X