• Show
Clear All

Gonna miss this guy...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sean.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	26274

We worried about him and his wife last year when they sheltered in place in the Bahamas.

Sean Connery was the best James Bond out of all the Bonds, by far. When someone mentions James Bond, Connery no doubt comes to mind. He was James Bond!

RIP Bond, James Bond.

He did a few other films that are good too... The Hill, The Man Who Would Be King, Highlander
    "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

Comment

It blew my mind when I discovered that Roger Moore was actually older than Sean Connery. I agree, that Connery was the best. The novels upon which the movies are loosely related, had a Bond that was sort of nerdy, and not at all a tough guy. Connery's portrayal is close.

Comment

• Bobby
        Bobby commented
        Editing a comment
        Connery was the best because he was tough, but also very cool. Daniel Craig comes pretty close though... he's brought back the Connery Bond, IMHO.

I considered buying a DB-4 when they were out of favor. Should have pulled the trigger.

Comment

One of my favorite all time actors and best Bond. He was pretty darn good in Untouchables as well.

Comment

He wasn't bad in Hunt for Red October either. Truly one you can call a legend.

Comment

• Loggiebone
            Loggiebone commented
            Editing a comment
            One of my favorite flicks👍

From Russia With Love had the most epic fight to the death ever filmed. Robert Shaw and Connery made it a gritty battle to the end. Grant pays the price for picking the wrong wine with a fish dinner!
          Cut with a curse sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul, damned is your life!

Comment

• Bobby
            Bobby commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember that fight scene being so real and intense. So I watched it again recently and it holds up as one of the best hand to hand fights ever filmed. And no special effects like there is today.

RIP Sean you were the best

Comment

Working...
          X