Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antigravity Labor Day Sale

https://antigravitybatteries.com/

Today through Sep 7th the Micro-Start Jump Starters are 25% off.

LABOR DAY SALE 9/3-7: Coupon LD15 = 15% OFF Antigravity Products Storewide. Coupon LD25 = 25% OFF Micro-Starts + Deep Cycle Batteries

I carry the XP-3

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tailbag or Saddle Bag.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	34531

The Sport is even smaller.
    Last edited by Lee; 2 weeks ago.
    Lee
    Iowa
    2016 R1200RS

I didn't put too much faith in these but bought one anyway early this year. I've jumped off our car (it doesn't get out much) and a contractors van that was so dead it would barely click when he tried to start it. They say to recharge them every 6 months or so. Some claim a year. I keep one in the Jeep and bought a smaller one that fits behind the right side pod.on the S

Comment

I bought the XP-3 because it has two charging ports to charge two devices at the same time like both of our helmets or a phone and tablet.
      I have never used that feature so I probably could have bought the smaller Sport.

The XP-1 has a port that will run a tire pump but that jump starter is larger and requires a dedicated charger which adds to the bulk.
      If they come out with a updated XP-3 or Sport that will run a tire pump I'd buy one of those.
      Lee
      Iowa
      2016 R1200RS

Comment

These gadgets are a must...mine too has USB ports and a flashlight built it.

Comment

I have 2 of the jump starters, just not this brand. They work. I jumped at least 7 other cars at work with one. Much handier than jumper cables since you can't always get to the battery of the car that needs the jump due to parking and such things.

Comment

Thanks Lee. I might pick a couple of these up.

Comment

Working...
            X