X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattB
    started a topic Surviving Your Mother In Law

Surviving Your Mother In Law

Another thread went off the rails, but in doing so it gave me an idea. This thread is to solicit good/bad/tried ideas for "Surviving Your Mother In Law"... a collection of stories.

I know that some here have had multiple tries (MIL).... is there any hope?

• Loggiebone
    replied
    Stevie...I'm sorry!

Leave a comment:

• sbk12rs
    replied
    Elaine’s mother and father have been living with us for a couple months . They are due to go back to FLA at the end of the month .... My Queen and I have watched from afar and we have discussed that if she treats me the way her mother treats her father ....

I have permission to punch her square in the mouth !

Leave a comment:

• Martin_D
    commented on 's reply
    Best answer so far !!!

• Flyboy
    replied
    Love mine and she feeds me like no other! The apple didn’t fall far from the tree either

Leave a comment:

• 802Mike
    commented on 's reply
    > Rob, .....and you hear a familiar voice say, "Honey I'm home."

• aviator
    commented on 's reply
    Oh WOW!
    Straight out of Wiki.

• MattB
    commented on 's reply
    Roflmao .

• Rob
    commented on 's reply
    Are you familiar with relative humidity? That’s the sweat on the back of your balls when you’re screwing your sister-in-law.

• Oilhead
    replied
    If my wife dies...I’ll marry her sister, so I don’t have to get used to another MIL...

Leave a comment:

• McFly
    replied
    Yeah, I had a pretty good MIL & we had a good relationship. Her favorite nickname for me was "Jughead". She was a pretty good gal & a real sweetheart.

Sorry Matt!

Leave a comment:

• 802Mike
    commented on 's reply
    Probably wanted grandkids someday and needed to make sure the boys were comfy.

• aviator
    replied
    Speakin of which...
    I had a Captain, our finance company commander in Afghanistan, who I shared the hooch with. He got care packages from his MIL, sending him new underwear, and I am not talkin about T shirts. serious!
    Last edited by aviator; 08-07-2019, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aviator
    replied
    Like I said in the other thread, my MIL and I last about all of 2 minutes. Never failed.
    We are still together after 27 years(my wife and I) but its still the same. Even after my MIL had a stroke, she knew who and what "I" was.
    Last edited by aviator; 08-07-2019, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• larrykay
    replied
    I had a great mother-in-law. it is one of my daughter-in-laws who is difficult

Leave a comment:

Working...
X