Bought a new toilet brush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a new toilet brush

Yup, bought a new toilet brush. Been a week now. Not impressed. I think I'll go back to toilet paper.

I'll cross that off my list of money saving opportunities.

Comment

Thought for the day ---- Only ONE sheet of toilet paper is actually used for your butt.

Comment

Humans are the only species to wipe their butts? Why bother?

Comment

Not true. I saw my dog drag his ass across the carpet the other day. With no opposable thumb the brush would be tough for him.

Comment

Yeh but I can't imagine how that would play out with significant other when I drag my ass across the carpet!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jpel View Post
              Yeh but I can't imagine how that would play out with significant other when I drag my ass across the carpet!

Jim
              It doesn't end well. Or so I heard from a friend...

Comment

• Karlb
                Karlb commented
                Editing a comment
                Unless she is into that kinda thing

I remember watching a Shark Tank episode where a guy came in with an invention that would automatically eject and fold over the proper number of sheets of toilet paper. They all acted disgusted at him a boo'd him off the show. Personally I think this ass wipe thing is due for some evolutionary invention. I especially think that after my daughter has once again clogged a toilet with a shitwad (no pun intended) of paper.

Comment

Daughter (or her friends) and the shitwad....BTDT.

Comment

Working...
                X