No announcement yet.

Random Pic Of The Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow up? Naw!Click image for larger version  Name:	i-5gJpRW5-XL.jpg Views:	1 Size:	225.9 KB ID:	14628
    2018 BMW S1000R
    2000 BMW K1200 RS
    2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

"Where you stand depends on where you sit"
    Rufus E Miles JR.

Comment

That looks like Texas. Is that Curt and the Mighty Mighty with you?
      ​Rob, that's Xavier and we're in Arkansas this year. The next picture is Pete taking that picture from the bridge.
      Last edited by K1DUDE; 1 week ago.

Comment

I like the ears and the tail.
        Chattanooga, TN
        Certified Hooligan.
        2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

"America's Mountain"
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0885.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	14650

Comment

• wildbears
            wildbears commented
            Editing a comment
            I did a solo run up Long's Peak but never did the Pikes Peak Marathon race.
            Last edited by wildbears; 6 days ago.

• Loggiebone
            Loggiebone commented
            Editing a comment
            Mount Washington?😏😄

Pikes Peak
          2018 BMW S1000R
          2000 BMW K1200 RS
          2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

Rufus E Miles JR.

Comment

• Loggiebone
            Loggiebone commented
            Editing a comment
            I was joking Pete but thanks for making sure I had the right hill. 😏😄😄

• Pete_Tallahassee
            Pete_Tallahassee commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry Doug, I'm not too good at interpreting the emoticons.

Name:	IMG_0206.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	14676
          Attached Files

Comment

2018 R1200GS
            2016 S1000XR
            2018 CRF250 Rally

Comment

And now for something completely different ........

Donner is hit by a nut head. Yukon Cornelius saw the whole thing and is trying to explain all to the officer, who's only interest at the moment is to complete the ticket. Charlie In The Box popped up when he heard the commotion but for now can only say "What happened? What happened?" Hermey is trying to get the nut head off easy since Donner isn't hurt. Donner is actually trying to decide whether to get up or just lay there and enjoy the moment. Rudolph is overjoyed at the news that papa is OK. Clarice only has eyes for Rudolph. Santa is having a hard time comprehending all that has suddenly happened around him. The Elf Foreman is just glad it's not one of his worker elves. Sam the Snowman is shivering with thoughts of how this could have gone so wrong. And Bumble, well, he's just trying to show the officer who has the biggest star.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mzgEhgaOXcRZMy1Xkq4qjShTwP_E21adk-gAPu9BgZJFUIuxAfuqvnSkC4fSEXVBjhniEhivic_nKLRz0MHGOnaFB3w8Sk8R_iOcG-H1xI3J8nSzZktemDqt7bzp065VDqDjes9LuwMZ9UC0BNFWjHgWtNjPeK8osrCdbjvdK-cSyN5NHq-pH6SjsKL1SB5KH3dHz43zJb6Fqhp7O5PiUPRFdzUs-imAJ-s_xYptH0L1xVxHz9pQcmgnQMSAFfs Views:	1 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	14708

Merry Christmas Y'all. Hope you don't meet any nut heads in your travels.

Comment

• 955i
                955i commented
                Editing a comment
                Free time is not always productive time!

• 802Mike
                802Mike commented
                Editing a comment
                “Never let the brain idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’ And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s."
                George Carlin

• aviator
                aviator commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you come up with this Tim? And I know you dont smoke....

At the northern end of Nova Scotia, there's an out of the way camping spot that's found at the end of about 10 miles of muddy dirt road. Meat Cove is a worthy destination for any intrepid adventurer and though the K1600GT wasn't the perfect tool for this spot, it got the job done once the traction control was disabled.

Comment

• EricM
                EricM commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup Meat Cove is a neat spot to visit ... at least once we did it way back,on the Zebra two up loaded for camping.
                Last edited by EricM; 3 days ago.

• aviator
                aviator commented
                Editing a comment
                I see meat cove a lot on ADV. Must make it up there one day and camp.

Name:	IMG_2651.JPG
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	14829

Comment

• Rob
                Rob commented
                Editing a comment
                Run for cover!

Wes, Fast Eddie and I dropped by but did not camp there.
              Here's the other side of that sign.

Click image for larger version  Name:	i-ssGWMvp-XL.jpg Views:	1 Size:	300.0 KB ID:	14837
              Last edited by Pete_Tallahassee; 3 days ago.
              2018 BMW S1000R
              2000 BMW K1200 RS
              2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

Rufus E Miles JR.

Comment

Rode north to the Oshkosh Airshow in 2016...it is highly recommend! Don't pass it up if you get the chance. It's over the TOP!
                '11 BMW K1300S - Cobra SP2 Slip-On Muffler, OEM Centerstand, Grip Puppies, OEM Rear Rack, OEM Bags, Three Vent Holes in Filler Neck, Kuykendahl Riser Plates, Kickstand Foot, Ilmburger Rear Hugger, Throttle Meister, Stebel Horn, ABM Synto EVO Brake/Clutch Levers, Corbin Seat, Z-Technik Smoke Windscreen, R&G Frame Sliders

Comment

Name:	IMG_0470.JPG
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	14872

Comment

Went to the Mecum car auction in Kansas City yesterday.
                    Kept my hands in my pockets
                    I had a 66 Caprice with the same interior as this one.
                    Mine was a 396 instead of 427.

Click image for larger version  Name:	66 Caprice with 427 (1).jpg Views:	1 Size:	416.5 KB ID:	14875

Click image for larger version  Name:	66 Caprice with 427 (4).jpg Views:	1 Size:	320.1 KB ID:	14876

Click image for larger version  Name:	66 Caprice with 427 (3).jpg Views:	1 Size:	307.1 KB ID:	14877

Here's a better view of the bidding area.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0244.JPG Views:	1 Size:	427.6 KB ID:	14878
                    Lee
                    Iowa
                    2016 R1200RS

Comment

Nice, Lee. Some versions of the 396 had more rated horsepower than most 427's. What version did you have? I had a friend (Ottie Pittman) who had a '67 Chevelle that was factory rated at 425 HP BEFORE he spent his dad's money to hop it up. I never drove it, but I was shotgun in many a drag race on Whittier Blvd. in east L.A. and Orange County. Once sorta built, we never lost a stoplight drag with anything in the basic class. Class was important in those days, because there were street legal B/Altered Willys, T-bucket gassers, 3-window coups with blown engines, etc, all roaming around. Some nights there would be a variety of interesting cars all staging in one big intersection getting ready to go. Most races were about an 1/8th of a mile, but there were some sections where longer races were run. All were in built up commercial districts. This was not Iowa, Toto. It wasn't smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X