Pennsylvania’s Lee Parks ‘Total Control’ Advanced Rider Clinic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pennsylvania’s Lee Parks ‘Total Control’ Advanced Rider Clinic 1

Pa.’s new advanced motorcycle safety classes are not like your fathers MSF course..more like prep for racing ... basically it’s a fill between the old MSF ERC class and a full on racing clinic..teaching advanced braking and throttle control, trail braking, off center body position..(known as ‘hanging off’)..line selection, and suspension set up . All bike types where represented..cruisers, sport and adventure types. My new to me, F800GT, that I had recently picked up..did fabulously! At first I had concerns of reported throttle jerkiness but did not have issues.. Suspension setup was a bit challenging as my suspension is computer control(ESA). FYI..this not a full race clinic however a future ARC 2 may be using some of Pa. race track(s)..

https://www.totalcontroltraining.net/
    Last edited by Aa3jy; 06-09-2019, 02:20 PM.

They sure don't believe providing in the Northeast?

Comment

It’s interesting..Two large States have dropped the MSF courses and implemented the Lee Parks ‘Total Control’ curriculum into their States motorcycle safety programs .. that being Pennsylvania and California. Here in Pa. the Total Control courses are free to Pa. residents with m/c permits or endorsements..other wise it would cost about $400.00 per person..

Comment

Working...
      X