Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 955i
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you all made it safely back this Monday afternoon. Did you all see any weird stuff on the way back?

Whether you did, or did not, it was a blast seeing you all. Curt's the man.

• 955i
    commented on 's reply
    Pete, really, can you see that place with updated rooms and a true social media marketing presence? People younger, smarter and more energetic than we are, could probably make the place profitable.

• 955i
    commented on 's reply
    Ha Ha Ha, Jeff. I guess you think you're real funny, don't you?

• Susan
    replied
    Home safe and sound at 2pm. What a ride!

Leave a comment:

• Karlb
    commented on 's reply
    Now your just an irregular old regular

• Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by McFly View Post
    Having said that, this year may have been our last parking lot fire and stay at the Gordon Motel as we know it. Alas, Mrs. Gordon is selling the motel, so who knows what that will mean
    Don't give up, it was for sale this last year and did not sell.

Leave a comment:

• Pete_Tallahassee
    commented on 's reply
    Let's buy it! https://www.bizquest.com/business-fo...tel/BW1779086/

• McFly
    replied
    Originally posted by K1DUDE View Post
    I'm bummed I didn't make it this year. I was becoming a regular old regular. I'm glad y'all had a great time.
    You were there in spirit Jeff & were missed... but there's always next year!

Having said that, this year may have been our last parking lot bonfire and stay at the Gordon Motel as we know it. Alas, Mrs. Gordon is selling the motel, so who knows what that will mean. I'm pretty confident that if/when she sells, we'll have a tough time finding $50/night digs and a place that will accommodate our parking lot bonfires, Pledge challenges and other late into the night pyro activities. We shall see.
    Last edited by McFly; 10-19-2020, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• K1DUDE
    commented on 's reply
    Tyson. I didn't know you got a new bike?

• 955i
    commented on 's reply
    Jeff, that old worn out white and blue thing you ride was missed. But remember, Curt was really going for quality this year, not just quantity. So, while you would have been personally welcome, I'm not really sure what you would have ridden in order to be part of the quality group we had going.

• K1DUDE
    replied
    I'm bummed I didn't make it this year. I was becoming a regular old regular. I'm glad y'all had a great time.

Leave a comment:

• 955i
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update. Rooster made it home, too. It's SOOOO much easier when you don't get lost! LOL

• 955i
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome, Lee. You guys are great riders - both as to how you ride, and how much fun it is to be with you all. AHR 2020 was a HUGE success!! Thanks to McFly for being our "wheel."

• Lee
    replied
    Debbie and I had planned to visit the Turpentine Creek Animal Rescue south of Eureka Springs today but that area had a 80% chance of rain forecast so we headed home a day early.
    https://www.turpentinecreek.org/
    Most of the day was cloudy, windy and low 40s.
    Watching the radar on the GPS it looked like it snowed most of the day at home.
    I texted my neighbor and she said it was melting as it hit the ground so so kept going. Arrived home around 4:00.
    It was a good week.

Leave a comment:

• McFly
    replied
    Gary & I got home about an hour ago. Boyd met us at the Norfolk Brewing Co. & we all got a sandwich at Heidi's. It was good getting caught up & afterward we rode Push Mtn.

Good rally despite the Covid, forgetting to grab my f'ing mask half the time before heading off to b'fast/dinner & a small collection of attendees... fun as usual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X