Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested in the plans so far for the Non-Invitational?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this Moto GP circuit? I didn’t see any Marquez appearances, must have been scared off!
    Cut with a curse sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul, damned is your life!

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post
      Have you done anything today besides watch videos of your wreckless behavior?
      MattB , thanks for all of your help. It's not really helping but more like aiding my addiction like a good co-dependent. But thanks anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post

MattB , thanks for all of your help. It's not really helping but more like aiding my addiction like a good co-dependent. But thanks anyway!
        Hey justjoe don't blame me for your addiction issues... BTW, only 47 more days.
        Matt
        Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
        Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
        Dirt: Honda CRF450X
        IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Comment

Ok, it seems I have the week of Labor Day off, and was wondering if there were any dregs of society that may need a roommate at DGR.
          Mike / Travlr45 in Savannah is probably not going to make it, so I'm running solo.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsdad57 View Post
            Ok, it seems I have the week of Labor Day off, and was wondering if there were any dregs of society that may need a roommate at DGR.
            Mike / Travlr45 in Savannah is probably not going to make it, so I'm running solo.
            Already have a roomie, but really happy that you are gonna be able to join us. As Joe mentioned them no longer holding the rooms, I'd say to grab one and you may find another late committer that is looking for a place to stay as well.

Can we talk you into joining us at VIR as well? It will be awesome, promise.
            Matt
            Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
            Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
            Dirt: Honda CRF450X
            IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post

Already have a roomie, but really happy that you are gonna be able to join us. As Joe mentioned them no longer holding the rooms, I'd say to grab one and you may find another late committer that is looking for a place to stay as well.

Can we talk you into joining us at VIR as well? It will be awesome, promise.
              I'm doing my best to make it to DGR, but I doubt I'd make VIR. I don't have the first thing in required leather gear that would suffice.

Comment

Working...
              X