KHCR 2019 Aug 8-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHCR 2019 Aug 8-11

KHCR 2019, Starts Thursday Aug 8, depart Sunday the 11th.

Bardstown KY at the General Nelson Inn. Rooms are 89 to start but if we don't book 10 rooms by rally time the rate jumps to 109 for everyone. For anyone that travels much you know 89 is a deal and 109 still isn't bad.

Click here for Web site
    Phone number 800-225-3977 or 502-348-3977 ext. 237.
    Tell them you are with BMW group.

Bardstown is 60 miles Southwest of Lexington and 40 miles South of Louisville. Crossroads of highway 150, 31 and 62. Bluegrass Parkway exits 21 and 25.
    Click here for map link

Food and fuel are next door and downtown restaurants are just a short walk.
    Last edited by cabnfvr; 04-15-2019, 08:04 PM.

We're in.

p.s. We're only there Fri-Sat nights so they wouldn't book us with the group. We still need 10 rooms to get the lower rate!
    Last edited by cabnfvr; 04-15-2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I'll check our calendar when we return home. I think that date works for us.
      Lee
      Iowa
      2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

Originally posted by cabnfvr View Post
        We're in.

p.s. We're only there Fri-Sat nights so they wouldn't book us with the group. We still need 10 rooms to get the lower rate!
        It bothers me that the hotel won’t include your reservation in the block. They suck! But I’m glad you’ll be there.

Comment

Don't forget that Bardstown is smack in the middle of bourbon country, if that's your thing. Distilleries in all directions.

Comment

I haven't missed a Kentucky rally yet, so I expect I'll be there! And Beth, too! No customers to call on anymore, though.
            I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

Comment

• Susan
              Susan commented
              Editing a comment
              You started the KHCR (originally titled the Haul Butt) so you have to be there! Start practicing on your yodeling! :-)

Maker Mark tour...outstanding. Did it last year!👍

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
              low miles, well maintained

Comment

Reservation made.
                At first he said the block of rooms were sold and only 2 rooms were left which are in the front.
                I repeated the dates and when he rechecked, rooms were available.
                We're in the back on the ground floor.
                My email confirmation show $80 plus $8.20 tax.

I asked about getting a room for Wednesday but they're full.
                Lee
                Iowa
                2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

Is this thing on? Have you considered attending this year's KHCR? If so, it's time to get it together!

Comment

I just made my reservation, at the same rate that Lee got. Nobody mentioned any shortage of rooms, but better to get the reservation now than in August and be on the outside looking in.
                    I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

Comment

Just booked. If you call at 2:00 in the morning the young lady who answers the phone has plenty of time to chat and make your reservation. See ya there ladies...
                      2018 BMW S1000R

2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

"Where you stand depends on where you sit"
                      Rufus E Miles JR.

Comment

Kentucky, running with the big dogs.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	MPum1yqsaezwPXPVRKI1u1gcJ_Xt5Lc-1h_Yqx4Rex9_QRizSoZID-8HR8Xhv9fW2DTv2MMbEGo5t0s5ZqSLPfOikfI9HXVEzqLNe7J5Bv2Kst0AlcSgv9Tf-1ID99lKTl-nuqmU_yDypbLOW6cOSmLLI0XUlPHBo9K3Y4oIFRwbo5jUFtcotiwumfYJGD8ncNrE2siA6Vg8QLpbaMwx7eRukbZbQNukvcraK3g7hXfy_Ah4eRYKeSsjRJ_b56s
Views:	1
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	7208

Comment

Bump!
                          ain't skeered

Comment

Bump back! Four weeks from today.

Comment

Working...
                            X