Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DGR 2019, when you ain't invited!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Slayer got some good pics!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	2019dgr3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	10975Click image for larger version

Name:	2019dgr4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	10976
    I'm just trying to figure out what those stickers are on my panniers
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • 802Mike
      802Mike commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice very functional, highly visible, reflective stickers!
      Last edited by 802Mike; 09-11-2019, 09:19 PM.

    #17
    Great stuff 👍

    Comment


      #18
      Jeff, u missed out bud, but u just wait for 2020 , I will be touch soon

      Comment


        #19
        Originally posted by Bmorganjr View Post
        Jeff, u missed out bud, but u just wait for 2020 , I will be touch soon
        That was pretty soon. 🙂

        Comment


          #20
          Great rally, great friends !!!!!!! MattB heard there was a flat track event in town and there for a moment he considered participating.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	6eR1RB55tgfCwbB_sJjjFe06ug7c96CB-17p-oI4mLoiPBiSdsl7s2w-C0v7Q4V56hbTZd_CwuXcpDlq3Acm08iEifXcQAde5DR-0d0aBj7EFHuqe9YXqGWJaZsGCYZ71q0kktq0KqiCuOEuWxFxfqFPM-x6HVKQICCZ5On07E9hNnXPzW4EUpuAhWca_rK-0BeXHZ3ypnNVMUVCyf6scrG2GWIzsdfoRgrgFfsCAFyJgQWd2zwZnsagMn1DOAz
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	10999

          Comment


            #21
            Originally posted by cabnfvr View Post
            Great rally, great friends !!!!!!! MattB heard there was a flat track event in town and there for a moment he considered participating.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6eR1RB55tgfCwbB_sJjjFe06ug7c96CB-17p-oI4mLoiPBiSdsl7s2w-C0v7Q4V56hbTZd_CwuXcpDlq3Acm08iEifXcQAde5DR-0d0aBj7EFHuqe9YXqGWJaZsGCYZ71q0kktq0KqiCuOEuWxFxfqFPM-x6HVKQICCZ5On07E9hNnXPzW4EUpuAhWca_rK-0BeXHZ3ypnNVMUVCyf6scrG2GWIzsdfoRgrgFfsCAFyJgQWd2zwZnsagMn1DOAz
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	10999
            There are now a few pictures of Matt on a GS, I also have a few witnesses that heard Matt say that my GSHey was a nice bike ....me thinks he might be trading in his scratched up multistrudle for a GS. :-)

            Comment


            • BillGsa
              BillGsa commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe he said that your bike was good looking

            #22
            Originally posted by EricM View Post

            There are now a few pictures of Matt on a GS, I also have a few witnesses that heard Matt say that my GSHey was a nice bike ....me thinks he might be trading in his scratched up multistrudle for a GS. :-)
            I’ll take that bet. I think you’ll see him on a Tuono first.

            Comment


              #23
              Originally posted by justjoe View Post

              I’ll take that bet. I think you’ll see him on a Tuono first.
              Yeah, he did seem to enjoy the ride last week, yet he could not make the Billmorgan adventure on thé Tuono.

              Comment


                #24
                Originally posted by justjoe View Post

                I’ll take that bet. I think you’ll see him on a Tuono first.
                All that land he owns, he need a Kubota excavator to make a track.

                Comment


                  #25
                  That's funny Mike. I was passing by a cutover the other day (timbering) and thinking what kind of track I could make out of it. VIR was originally created by a couple of guys and a bulldozer.

                  Comment


                    #26
                    Originally posted by EricM View Post

                    Yeah, he did seem to enjoy the ride last week, yet he could not make the Billmorgan adventure on thé Tuono.
                    I made my own adventure. The Tuono ticks all my boxes, only fear would be missing y’all at the rallies as i served my time with “Bubba”.
                    Matt
                    Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                    Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                    Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                    IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

                    If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

                    Comment


                      #27
                      Originally posted by 802Mike View Post

                      All that land he owns, he need a Kubota excavator to make a track.
                      I have had a training track here for the kids in the past, but dirt oriented. It was giggles for me as well. Suppose it would work for GS off-road skills work, but who does that?
                      Matt
                      Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                      Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                      Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                      IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

                      If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

                      Comment


                        #28
                        Originally posted by EricM View Post

                        There are now a few pictures of Matt on a GS, I also have a few witnesses that heard Matt say that my GSHey was a nice bike ....me thinks he might be trading in his multistrudle for a GS. :-)

                        Originally posted by justjoe View Post

                        I’ll take that bet. I think you’ll see him on a Tuono first.
                        One ☝️ of these people know me better than the other.
                        Last edited by MattB; 09-13-2019, 01:36 PM.
                        Matt
                        Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                        Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                        Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                        IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

                        If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

                        Comment


                          #29
                          Originally posted by justjoe View Post

                          I’ll take that bet. I think you’ll see him on a Tuono first.

                          Theres a 2017 on AF1 for $12,500 with 2k miles on it! What a steal!

                          Comment


                            #30
                            Originally posted by Flyboy View Post


                            Theres a 2017 on AF1 for $12,500 with 2k miles on it! What a steal!
                            I just checked, it may already be gone!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X