Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lift plates, rear wheel balance adapters, tidey plates, and CANONS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lift plates, rear wheel balance adapters, tidey plates, and CANONS.

Beech here. I have the ususal 31mm lift plates for K12 and K13 bikes (new type). About 4 pair left and seriously no more. I also have 5 very nice rear wheel balance adapters that have the 5 bolt pattern of most bmw bikes since 05. Even some pre 05 50mm cups too for the older bikes. Then my favorite, a small plate that cleans up and eliminates (tidy plate) the K bike rear license plate mess.
    30mm window sockets available now.
    Email me for pictures and prices. <snipesb@cnw.com>
    Then there is a special on Tee wrenches with a 10mm end for doing the bleed job on your iABS. I think there are 5 left. Lets not forget I have one 2" bore thundermug on the shelf with a shipping container fabricated. Looking for a new home that loves making a super big bang to put the neighbors in their place. I usually make 1.75 inch mugs but I made a limited addition 2" series. (you ever tried drilling a 2" hole in steel 7" deep, takes machinery.)
    Last edited by beech; 01-23-2020, 12:48 AM.

What's that T-wrench for the iABS?

Comment

Yes a small T wrench. You can make the same thing from a 10mm box wrench heated and bent at the box end. I cut off a socket and braze it to a tee handle

Comment

Hey Beecher. I never realised you were so close to god
        CANONS - 1a : a regulation or doctrine decreed by a church council. b : a provision of canon law. 2a : an accepted principle or rule canons of descent. b : a body of principles, rules, standards, or norms. 😁

Comment

• beech
          beech commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, some of my decrees are much more forceful than others, all are to be taken seriously and lend weight to the situation.
      Working...
      X