Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FR4N View Post
    That's just insane!
    I can't quite work out the accent - What country are they in?
    Finland, or that is where the Stunt Freaks Team (makers of the video) are from.

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post

Finland, or that is where the Stunt Freaks Team (makers of the video) are from.
      Like that the guy says they better stop before he runs out of luck.

Comment

He must have wore that rear tire out in 15 minutes. Ha ha.
        Chattanooga, TN
        Certified Hooligan.
        2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

I rode a friends KTM 250SX works bike that had a 290cc kit in it. That thing weighs around 200# and had mind bending explosive acceleration in the dirt. It's hard for me to comprehend something that could accelerate faster than that but I bet this Frankenstein thing would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pittsdriverwes View Post
            I rode a friends KTM 250SX works bike that had a 290cc kit in it. That thing weighs around 200# and had mind bending explosive acceleration in the dirt. It's hard for me to comprehend something that could accelerate faster than that but I bet this Frankenstein thing would do it.
            Hard to say, out of the hole it might be faster as the GSXR1000 is trying to actually hook up. The thought of a liter bike engine in a dirt bike is just nuts... but I’d LUV to have a ride on it.

Matt
            Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
            Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
            Dirt: Honda CRF450X
            IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Comment

Mothers-in-law. I didn’t plan to not like them; it just worked out that way.
              One time she came to visit when we had construction going on at the house. Part of it was a detached garage and shop. It was just framed up when she arrived. She said, “Oh Rob, you’re building me a place to stay when I come to visit.”
              I said,”No, Edith, I’m building ME a place to stay when you come to visit.”
              I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Mothers-in-law. I didn’t plan to not like them; it just worked out that way.
                One time she came to visit when we had construction going on at the house. Part of it was a detached garage and shop. It was just framed up when she arrived. She said, “Oh Rob, you’re building me a place to stay when I come to visit.”
                I said,”No, Edith, I’m building ME a place to stay when you come to visit.”
                And that is when the fight started!

Comment

Well...at least you’ve got construction started. If you’re still pouring concrete, you might consider other uses for it?🤨👍

Comment

Rob, maybe we have some in common. My MIL and I, can stand it for just 2 min. Thats it!. Even now. Even on the phone. I refuse to txt her or add to my FB.
                    Chattanooga, TN
                    Certified Hooligan.

Comment

Was gonna say I didn't know how MIL became part of this, but then I recalled JJ's earlier post. Anyway, I'm thinking that MIL is it's own thread topic.

https://theriderspace.com/forum/main...-mother-in-law
                      Last edited by MattB; 08-07-2019, 02:52 PM.
                      Matt
                      Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                      Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                      Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                      IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        Was gonna say I didn't know how MIL became part of this, but then I recalled JJ's earlier post. Anyway, I'm thinking that MIL is it's own thread topic.

https://theriderspace.com/forum/main...-mother-in-law
                        That it is but PLEASE...don't start one. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post

That it is but PLEASE...don't start one. LOL!

He already did.
                          Chattanooga, TN
                          Certified Hooligan.

Comment

Working...
                          X