AOPA (Airplane Owners and Pilots Association) had its fly-in, this time in Tullahoma, TN. Just like the MOA was in Lebanon.
Being in my backyard, I chose to go. Here are a few pics, in no particular order.
The yellow airplane is the RV10 that I am building. Of course, she was my main attraction.
Got there Friday after work, had some beer and food, and a good live band. Today, more drooling and more aerobatic shows. Got back this eve and had a great time.
Met with John and Martha from King Schools, even did a curbside consult on John. Great time.

Being in my backyard, I chose to go. Here are a few pics, in no particular order.
The yellow airplane is the RV10 that I am building. Of course, she was my main attraction.
Got there Friday after work, had some beer and food, and a good live band. Today, more drooling and more aerobatic shows. Got back this eve and had a great time.
Met with John and Martha from King Schools, even did a curbside consult on John. Great time.

Comment