Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bmorganjr View Post
    looks like fun, did u work up a sweat
    Bill, I felt like I'd just had a ass whoopin' by mid-afternoon. It was a combination of standing all day and the icy cold conditions just kicked my ass in the most pleasurable way.

My observations so far about this small community of trials riders is that they act like they don't want to be discovered but when you break the ice they all treat you like family. And rarely have I ever been around people that had so much fun laughing at each other's antics. I've zeroed in on the bike I think I'm going to get this week and go ahead and dive in. Either this thing will get me in shape or kill me.

Comment

Oh shit, Iโ€™m feeling the itch

Comment

• Pittsdriverwes
        Pittsdriverwes commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a couple of riding buddies here whose wives are telling me that I'm being a bad influence on their husbands. One of them is already going behind me to look at the trials bikes I found for sale and the other is putting his KTM 250 SX up for sale so he can get something like this as well.

• Bmorganjr
        Bmorganjr commented
        Editing a comment
        going behind is not a buddy, if you told him about it.....???lol

• Loggiebone
        Loggiebone commented
        Editing a comment
        Youโ€™ve ALWAYS got the itch!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

Comment

I guess the trials bug nibbling at me took a bigger bite than I thought. This Beta EVO 200 followed me home last night:

I guess I've initially joined the slow ride club and I think you can expect a lot of foul language from me as I spend the rest of the winter in the garage working on my static balance. This is the first smoker I've ever owned and initial impressions are that it's got a nice kick to get it off the ground.

Comment

• Loggiebone
        Loggiebone commented
        Editing a comment
        Canโ€™t do better than that, Wes. Youโ€™ll love it...and become a better rider too!๐Ÿ‘

Filed under the heading of "Things I never thought I'd say..."

I rode for 5 hours yesterday and never got over 5 mph - and loved every minute of it.

That's the 4T 300 in the foreground and my EVO 200 2T in the back:

Before this sport got me, I'd have to be on a church group ride with all Harleys to spend the day going that slow.

Comment

Canโ€™t get lost with those trail markers...Iโ€™m hitting the desert in a few month....looking forward to hurting myself.

Comment

• aviator
          aviator commented
          Editing a comment
          PM me. Ill give you my cell number, just in case you need help. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Flyboy
          Flyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha...Iโ€™ll survive, maybe...starting out in Tucson on a Hybrid bicycle for a few days then trading that in for a GS for 5 days if I get hurt, itโ€™ll be on the hybrid for sure...

• Pittsdriverwes
          Pittsdriverwes commented
          Editing a comment
          I've passed through the SW US.a few times but I still feel like it's on my bucket list to spend a week or two roaming around on a dual-sport with my camping gear. Looking forward to seeing your photos from your ride Flyboy.
      Working...
      X