Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moto Guzzi Leaving USA???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Moto Guzzi Leaving USA???

    Someone recently told me this was going to happen.

    Based in fact?

    #2
    Let's hope not. But I don't see how they can make a dollar the way they are. Nice bikes. No dealer network. Small fanboy network. Love their bikes though.

    Comment


      #3
      I searched ADV site and nothing.... where did you hear this?
      I really would like a V100, but the nearest dealer is at least
      two hours away.

      Comment


      • wildbears
        wildbears commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone said it was hinted at on the ADV site.

        I couldn't find it there either.

      #4
      Boy, I hope not!

      A bike only a mother could love?? I think not!

      Click image for larger version

Name:	E80E8716-13B5-4469-8336-34B8E1A303F9.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	39054
      "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

      Comment


        #5
        This rumor is not true.

        Comment

        Working...
        X