Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triumph Speed Triple 1050R

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Triumph Speed Triple 1050R

    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	10156Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	10157Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	10158Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	10159Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	10155
    Ohlins porn ST3, meets K13R
    Last edited by Doctor350; 08-21-2019, 09:28 PM.

    #2
    My neighbor had a lime green Speed3 in early 2000s (gee, time flies). I told him he was going
    to kill himself on it. Fortunately he matured and went to a HD to slow down and is still with us.
    I had a 955i Tiger at one time, the triple is super smooth.
    Have fun!

    Comment


      #3
      That's very cool Doc! Riding around naked is a great way to spend the day. And now it's time to finally enjoy forks and a chain!!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Doctor350 View Post
        Now just need to ride it. What a chore
        You poor thing, my heart bleeds for you. Congrats on the new bike.
        Matt
        Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
        Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
        Dirt: Honda CRF450X
        IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

        If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

        Comment


          #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	10182Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	10183 Riding around naked? You mean like this
          Last edited by Doctor350; 08-21-2019, 09:41 PM.

          Comment


          • 802Mike
            802Mike commented
            Editing a comment
            Derailing your own thread. Why wait for someone to do it for you!

          • 955i
            955i commented
            Editing a comment
            Man, two pictures of motorcycling couldn't be more different!

          #6
          Originally posted by Doctor350 View Post
          Riding around naked? You mean like this
          How'd you get pictures of me? BTW, I'm the one wearing the thong...

          Comment


            #7
            Glad you clarified that Joe, because the thong is not actually visible

            Comment


              #8
              Hey Doc! Congratulations - What a find! I have no doubt you wheelie, wheelie will have a great time on that thing!
              2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
              2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

              DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

              Comment


                #9
                A little late to the party but congratulations JB. That's a beauty.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Nice find, congrats and enjoy!

                  Comment


                    #11
                    I love that bike! I had it narrowed down to a Monster R, Super Duke, and the Speed Triple R. The Duc cost $5K more than the KTM and the dealer wouldn't let me ride any of their Speed Triples, much less the R model before I bought it. If I'd gotten a test ride on it, I might be riding that bike today. I liked everything about it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X