Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy shit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Holy shit...

    Just saw the specs on the new Ducati V4S: 234 Hp, 15k rpm, 380 pounds. Torque down from normal Ducati standards but shot, 998cc rocket for sure. Not your typical street cruiser...beautiful too!

    Got 80 large to spare? ?

    #2
    Is that it. $80k? I'll take two!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post
      Just saw the specs on the new Ducati V4S: 234 Hp, 15k rpm, 380 pounds. Torque down from normal Ducati standards but shot, 998cc rocket for sure. Not your typical street cruiser...beautiful too!

      Got 80 large to spare? ?
      I'm torn between sad that I can't fit on that now or glad that I can't
      Watched a lap of the TT last night. S1000RR. Amazing !!!!!!!
      Lastly, the Desmosedicii. Only $76,000 at the time. I wanted one as an alarm clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Bill Morgan, at $80,000, think of how big a fire that will make!
          I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Bill Morgan, at $80,000, think of how big a fire that will make!
            Maybe Louis will get one to see how it does with water "crossings". LOL!

            Comment


              #7
              Maybe Louis will get one and store it in my garage for several years.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by justjoe View Post
                Maybe Louis will get one and store it in my garage for several years.
                And if you don't hound him to get it out, it'll be yours forever!
                I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

                Comment


                  #9

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post
                    Just saw the specs on the new Ducati V4S: 234 Hp, 15k rpm, 380 pounds. Torque down from normal Ducati standards but shot, 998cc rocket for sure. Not your typical street cruiser...beautiful too!

                    Got 80 large to spare? ?
                    Doug, the specs that you quote are for the V4R. The V4S makes a paltry 210 or so horsepower.
                    Matt
                    Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                    Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                    Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                    IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

                    If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      And Doug, if I ever win the MegaMillions (I only tend to play if it's north of $800M) you can take a ride on my V4R. Hell, I might even just give you one.

                      Matt
                      Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                      Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                      Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                      IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

                      If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        And Doug, if I ever win the MegaMillions (I only tend to play if it's north of $800M) you can take a ride on my V4R. Hell, I might even just give you one.
                        If I win I'm renting VIR for a while. The only place I know that has a world class track and a sniper school. Surely we can combine the two.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Capnrip View Post

                          If I win I'm renting VIR for a while. The only place I know that has a world class track and a sniper school. Surely we can combine the two.
                          I want to shoot from my bike as I'm riding. After the safety meeting of course.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Capnrip View Post

                            If I win I'm renting VIR for a while. The only place I know that has a world class track and a sniper school. Surely we can combine the two.
                            Funny that you mention this but say, "renting"... my Uncle was talking to me about similar while we were all dreaming of becoming a Billionaire and he asked me "how many racetracks would you buy?"

                            I told him that I likely wouldn't BUY any, but I'd have a helluva time traveling the world riding as many different courses as possible until I kicked the bucket.
                            Matt
                            Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
                            Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
                            Dirt: Honda CRF450X
                            IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

                            If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by MattB View Post

                              Doug, the specs that you quote are for the V4R. The V4S makes a paltry 210 or so horsepower.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X