In Search of Throttlemeister Install Instructions KRS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Search of Throttlemeister Install Instructions KRS

As most of you probably know.. Throttlemiester closed their doors a couple of months ago and as of today... there are is no other mechanical option (that I know of) for the venerable K1200RS..

I've picked up the Kaoko brand which covers most late model BMW's but they never produced a kit for the KRS.. They seem willing to look at it and possibly produce a kit, but they'd first like to look at some install instructions.. I don't have access to any.. and I can't find a video on the www... Any ideas?

BTW.. I know how they install.. I've installed dozens of these through the years, but we need "specific" technical step-by-step info furnished by Throttlemiester..

Is it worth your time to write it up yourself? I’ll check but what I may have is KS. Are they that different?

Comment

Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post
      Is it worth your time to write it up yourself? I’ll check but what I may have is KS. Are they that different?
      No, from memory they are nearly identical. I might have instructions for the K-S. Maybe....

Comment

Sorry...no go on KS instructions.

Comment

Thanks young fella but they are different.. or at least the oem bars are different.. there are no bar ends on the K1200RS . There are on most other BMWs like the K1200S.. I think the heating elements are different, too

Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post

Comment

Working...
          X