How to Crash a motorbike?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Crash a motorbike?

Bottom line is, careful on dirt roads you are NOT familiar with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCqwaOrnn5w&t=8s
    Last edited by K-K; 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM.

Why am I seeing :

"This image provided on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019, by the U.S. government and DigitalGlobe and annotated by the source, shows damage to the infrastructure at Saudi Aramco's Abaqaiq oil processing facility in Buqyaq, Saudi Arabia. The drone attack Saturday on Saudi Arabia's Abqaiq plant and its Khurais oil field led to the interruption of an estimated 5.7 million barrels of the kingdom's crude oil production per day, equivalent to more than 5% of the world's daily supply. (U.S. government/Digital Globe via AP)"
    2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
    2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

Comment

• justjoe
      justjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for pointing this out Fran. I asked Rick for the correct link and changed it last night.

Originally posted by FR4N View Post
    Why am I seeing :

"This image provided on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019, by the U.S. government and DigitalGlobe and annotated by the source, shows damage to the infrastructure at Saudi Aramco's Abaqaiq oil processing facility in Buqyaq, Saudi Arabia. The drone attack Saturday on Saudi Arabia's Abqaiq plant and its Khurais oil field led to the interruption of an estimated 5.7 million barrels of the kingdom's crude oil production per day, equivalent to more than 5% of the world's daily supply. (U.S. government/Digital Globe via AP)"
    Link works for me.

Comment

Ouch!!!!!!

Comment

I had the wrong link originally but Joe helped me correct it. Sorry...

Comment

Ayoye !!!!!!

Comment

Fuk’n gate crasher

Comment

• 955i
              955i commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL!!! Now that there, is funny. I don't care who you are.

And THAT is why I carry the phone in the tank bag.

Really surprised (but glad!!) he was mostly OK. That was a quick stop!!

Comment

Working...
            X