Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMA Board Election South Central Region USA: Vote for John Sires

Fellow Hooligans,

My Dad has decided to toss his name in the hat to run for an AMA Board seat for the South Central Region (Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, southern Illinois, and Mississippi). If you happen to be an AMA member and live in one of these states, he'd appreciate your vote.

He's a lifelong rider (minus a hiatus while my sister and I were young) and has seen a lot of this country via two wheels. He completed a 11,533 mile "four corners ride (of the US)" a few years back plus a few unofficial iron butt rides (1,000 miles in 24 hours). He's attended several i-BMW rallies over the years as well (and has the performance awards to prove it). His current ride is a 2016 BMW R1200RS and he averages 8,000+ miles per year (at 76 years young). Now that he's moved to Texas you'll find him riding all over the hill country year round. He'll also be at the 2021 THCR (assuming it's not cancelled again due to COVID). More voting details below:

AMA Members in the South Central Region (Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, southern Illinois, and Mississippi) can vote from December 15, 2020 to January 15, 2021 by going to americanmotorcyclist.com/board/vote by signing in and entering their last name. If elected to the AMA Board, a board member will represent these states for a two year term. Please ask your AMA friends that live in these states to vote for John Sires.

Thanks!
    Current Ride: 2016 BMW R1200RS 1972 Triumph Tiger TR6R
    Last edited by stxman4; 11-23-2020, 06:43 PM.

Your endorsement is enough for me. I'll do it!

Comment

John is a good guy for sure! Good luck to him.

Comment

I'm a lifetime member but it looks like I'm 30 miles too far north.
        Maybe I can sneak across the border and vote
        Lee
        Iowa
        2016 R1200RS

Comment

• Susan
          Susan commented
          Editing a comment
          You won't need to show ID. Go for it!
          ​​​​​​​Hope he wins and look forward to seeing ya'll all at Bandera

Just mail in a box full of ballots!

Comment