Bourbon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aviator View Post
    Paging Julie.....Please come to the phone.
    She wasn't impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by 802Mike View Post
      I don't drink whiskey but my daughter is visiting and picked up a bottle of Smuggler's Notch
      Maple Bourbon Whiskey. This stuff is goooood!!
      Now try to imagine if it was made from the real thing , Quebec maple syrup , it would be excellent !!!

Comment

Gary & I worked two days last year at the Garrison Brothers Distillery in Hye, TX. We were part of a volunteer group who helped package their small batch bourbon whiskey. Some were dipping the top of the bottles in wax, some were working QC, some were putting shipping boxes together, Gary & I were in packaging and all of us were part of the 'every half hour on the half hour' bourbon sampling crew. I admit I'm no bourbon aficionado but can say for sure, if you drink enough of it, you can get pretty fucked up!

Maybe I'll bring a bottle to the Hillbilly.
        "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_D View Post

Now try to imagine if it was made from the real thing , Quebec maple syrup , it would be excellent !!!
          I hear they pull syrup from telephone poles in Vermont.........

Comment

Originally posted by Maicobmw View Post
            Woodford Reserve is a great go-to Bourbon... Basil Hayden's and Willet are my absolute favorites though.

As I recall (barely) the Kentucky boys introduced me to these at a rally.
            Yep,I remember a three bubble swig once. All our mouths flew open.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_D View Post

Let me see.... Montreal dumps sewage into the river. It runs upstream to the forest where the trees suck it up. The
              sugar makers tap the trees, collect the sap and boil it down to make the skunk piss they call syrup.
              Sound about right?

Comment

Working...
              X