IBMW riders moved?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBMW riders moved?

So I learned that IBMW forum moved over this way. Sold my K12RS a while back and bought a Triumph Thruxton 900. Loving the Triumph! Gotta keep up with this forum now.

Partly true. This forum was started while I-BMW was still up as an alternative as a response to some things going on there. Once I-BMW shut down most of the regulars moved over here. However and whatever we're glad you found us! Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, Mike!

Comment

Yeah, what they said.
        I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

Comment

Welcome Mike, as you can see all makes and models are welcome here.

Comment

Originally posted by 802Mike View Post
            Welcome Mike, as you can see all makes and models are welcome here.
            ...even my Russian made URAL?😉

Comment

• 802Mike
              802Mike commented
              Editing a comment
              Especially if it has a sidecar with a dog in it !

T&A in good taste are acceptable if the Ural is red.

Welcome Mike. Glad you found it.
            Chattanooga, TN
            Certified Hooligan.
            2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

Just got approved for this forum. I had not visited I-BMW for a bunch of months and was sorry to see it gone when I looked for it last week. I think I posted a small ride report there in April 2019 and that was about the last time I visited much. I am sure that running these sites can be a PITA. I am supposed to be helping out with my BMW club newsletter and that can be a pain, forget about a website which has constant activity.

It it is nice to see a lot of familiar names here. I hope that whatever caused the I-BMW shut down is avoidable. I think I have an old I-BMW sticker. I have never been much of a sticker person but I think my 2007 K1200GT needs that applied for my ride down to NC later this month as it is now a collector’s item.

Comment

• Boissinot
                Boissinot commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome here. You're right, most of the old site members are here. Thanks to Joe, who has kept the community alive. The only sad thing is the archives in the old site. So many good tips in the mechanic files are lost. Fortunately, most of the people who wrote them are here. I find that people here have more passion. Let's see what the future brings us.
            Working...
            X