Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth of a vegan ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Birth of a vegan ...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	43286553_2011424132254269_1019445440149454848_n-M.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1109

    #2
    Good one, Martin.

    Comment


      #3
      My youngest daughter has been a vegan since she was fifteen. Over thirty now. I'll send it to her.
      2023 Honda CB500X

      2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

      "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
      Rufus E Miles JR.

      Comment


        #4
        My daughter tried on veganism when she was a teenager. She pored over every box to make sure she wasn't eating any animal-based product.
        I asked her if she knew what vegans die of, and she didn't know. I told her, "Eye strain."
        I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

        Comment


          #5
          How many little salad munchers do you have running around out there Martin?

          Comment

          Working...
          X