Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to Combat A Toilet-paper Shortage
Collapse
X
-
Much better solution, I have previous model:
https://washlet.totousa.com/product/g400
Came in handy after shoulder surgery.
Comment
-
For those days when you ate your vegetables like mama told you Joe.
-
I got this a few years ago and never looked back...I crack myself up...Sh#t there I go again
https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Ne...7V22ENBZF26ZJD
I sat on one of those Toto's at the airport in Tokyo. It even gave you a spritz of perfume like stuff.Last edited by Pete_Tallahassee; 03-16-2020, 06:16 PM.
-
Go to Costco website, they have a washlet seat that's pretty decent
and about a third the price of the Toto one.
http://bestreviews.com/best-bidets
-
-
LOL thanks for sharing the cartoon. "3D Tornado Flush"...ties your Nuts in a knot?'11 BMW K1300S - Cobra SP2 Slip-On Muffler, OEM Centerstand, Grip Puppies, OEM Rear Rack, OEM Bags, Three Vent Holes in Filler Neck, Kuykendahl Riser Plates, Kickstand Foot, Ilmburger Rear Hugger, Throttle Meister, Stebel Horn, ABM Synto EVO Brake/Clutch Levers, Corbin Seat, Z-Technik Smoke Windscreen, R&G Frame Sliders
Comment
Comment