Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story Book Time ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Story Book Time ....

    ...........

    2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
    2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

    DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

    #2
    I like a good ending....

    Comment


      #3
      I had an unreformed hippie friend who never trimmed anything. I saw her at the beach, and it was difficult to have a conversation with her; my attention was constantly diverted.
      She never got help from her friends like Brenda did.
      I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

      Comment


      • 802Mike
        802Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        Did she say, "My boobs are up here Rob !"

      • Rob
        Rob commented
        Editing a comment
        She needed bib overalls and a hoodie to cover everything.

      #4
      It's nice to have good friends that will tell you things like that. Brenda's a lucky gal. Or, uh, now will be.

      Comment


      • 802Mike
        802Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        Like a guy telling you your fly is open?
    Working...
    X