Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rabbi's Wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Rabbi's Wife

    At Friday night services, Morris went to his friend Irving and said, "I need a favor. I'm sleeping with the Rabbi's wife. Can you keep the Rabbi busy for an hour after services tonight for me?" Irving wasn't very fond of the idea, but being Morris' lifelong friend, reluctantly agreed.

    After services Irving struck up a conversation with the Rabbi, and kept asking ever more mundane questions just to keep the Rabbi occupied.

    After some time the Rabbi became suspicious and asked Irvine, "Irvine, what are you really up to?" Irvine filled with guilt, and remorse, confessed to the Rabbi, "I'm sorry Rabbi, my friend is sleeping with your wife right now and asked me to keep you occupied."

    The Rabbi, smiled, put a brotherly hand on Irving's shoulder and said, "You better hurry home Irving, my wife died two years ago."


    #2

    Comment


      #3
      ???????

      Comment


        #4
        Good one!!!!
        Chattanooga, TN
        Certified Hooligan.
        2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

        Comment


          #5
          I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

          Comment


            #6
            Omg!!! Hahahaha!
            Ouch!

            Comment


              #7
              It doesn't take an hour to do a job right . . . IF you know what you are doing and have the right tool.

              Comment

              Working...
              X