Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fowl gag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fowl gag

    I have a chicken proof lawn. Its impeccable.


    #2
    You're off to great start. Welcome aboard.
    2023 Honda CB500X

    2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

    "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
    Rufus E Miles JR.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks. Am an old Ibmw hand. Missed all the tech and tips.

      Comment


      • justjoe
        justjoe commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think most of us miss the old I-BMW days. That forum was great for finding anything you needed about the K bike. And I met many great people from there and maintain those friendships.

      #4
      I didnt contribute much but a few jokes I heard that I thought were funny. Irish humor can be odd. Never got to contribute anything technical cause some fucker always got there before me. see a few familiar monickers here though. Long may this last.

      Comment


      • Pete_Tallahassee
        Pete_Tallahassee commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a Welsh friend who tells similar jokes.

      • 802Mike
        802Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        My daughters call them "Dad Jokes".

      #5
      Not much difference between decent welsh Scottish or Irish.

      Comment

      Working...
      X