Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dad Jokes - Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dad Jokes - Happy Father's Day

    When does a joke become a dad joke?


    When it becomes apparent. *rimshot*

    #2
    I went to the zoo the other day and the only animal they had was a dog. It was a Shuh Tzu.

    Comment


      #3
      A termite walked into a bar and asks "is the bar tender here?"



      I'm amusing myself and can do this all day.....

      Comment


        #4
        OK, just one more....

        Why is important to only use 239 beans in an Irish stew?

        Because if you add one more bean it'll be [in my best irish accent] too farty.

        Comment


          #5
          With these doozies, you were the best dad evah!

          Comment


          • Pittsdriverwes
            Pittsdriverwes commented
            Editing a comment
            My family has to listen to my jokes on Father's Day. By dinner time they're praying for it to stop.

          #6
          Too funny, I was thinking of starting a dad joke thread the other day.

          Comment

          Working...
          X