Great news for MotoGP fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news for MotoGP fans

For fans who don't subscribe to MotoGP's website, there's this...

https://advrider.com/nbc-inks-multi-...ent=02_05_2020

Excellent news, thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, buddy.. I'll add this info to our next newsletter....

Comment

Just what I need is to listen to some chump commentator try to explain a sport like I was still in the 3rd grade. Every time MotoGP was televised at an event in the US, the commentary was dry and lacked the basic knowledge of a kid on a tricycle. I will stick to my MotoGP subscription. It’s only money...
        “Someday this wars gonna end.” Col. Kilgore, Apocalypse Now.

Comment

• Kneedragger
          Kneedragger commented
          Editing a comment
          That's exactly why I subscribe to the MotoGP website... plus it offers infinitely more.

• Kneedragger
          Kneedragger commented
          Editing a comment
          It's my hope that they would just use the European feed and announcers, but that may not be the case... another reason to subscribe to the MotoGP website if you're a hardcore fan. Also, it appears that they will not broadcast Moto2 or Moto3, although I believe they can be streamed from some source.... this seems to be a trend in current sports events.

Thanks for the info Charlie. I don't pay much attention to the commentators, I just like to watch those guys ride. Plus I get those channels.

Comment

Working...
        X