Barber 3-day Track Event in October 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barber 3-day Track Event in October 2019

STT is scheduled to run a 3 day event in October 12, 13, 14, and again in November 2019. I am ready to sign up for the October event. Is anyone else going?
    I think it might be cheaper to buy the year membership ($65), then register for the 3-day block for $735. Otherwise a nonmember is $275 per day which is $825.
    So not much savings but $30 bucks, but that could be fuel cost. Also the end is nearing, and within 14 days there is a late charge but not sure what it is.
    Anyone?

These dates are up against the Arkansas rally so won’t get too much attention from most here. I’d like to go but we’ll see how my recovery is going. I may just come down and hang out.

Comment

Loggiebone , sounds like a day trip in the cage?!

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post
        These dates are up against the Arkansas rally so won’t get too much attention from most here. I’d like to go but we’ll see how my recovery is going. I may just come down and hang out.
        Recovery? From what?

Comment

Loggiebone , sounds like a day trip in the cage?!
          Nah...it would be an overnight...but that’s ok. May bring the KTM to show y’all how to do a track day with knobbies!😏

Comment

Yes I remember we talked about this, but just throwing it out there in case other Aprilia's, Duc's, Suzuk's, Yama's, Kawi's, Honda's, etc wanted tp partake in the festivities.
            I am registered for all three days. As a note, when registering/creating an account for the first time, watch the default to novice group as experienced riders will need to select the intermediate group.
            I have been informed the track was repaved not long ago and it's a little hard on soft compound tires. I will be running hard compounds for these 3 days.
            Hope all goes well with you Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post

Nah...it would be an overnight...but that’s ok. May bring the KTM to show y’all how to do a track day with knobbies!😏
              Hey Doug, very long time bud. I am thinking of traveling all day Thursday, and going to the Museum again on Friday, then set up at the track Friday evening.
              Let me know if you/Joe are coming down on Friday and we can do the museum along with lunch. Or Saturday in the pits/track.
              Take care!

Comment

Working...
              X