Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCM road course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bmorganjr
    started a topic NCM road course

    NCM road course

    Click image for larger version

Name:	B4A0326B-AE15-4474-B1FB-2719D723820C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	24018Click image for larger version

Name:	F1E255B4-3E14-49A6-901B-87721223AA04.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	24019Click image for larger version

Name:	AE10AC37-9F9B-4CC7-8742-C1580206BDEF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	24025Click image for larger version

Name:	78016CAE-43F0-49E2-8164-A1501DD681B3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	251.7 KB
ID:	24026Click image for larger version

Name:	00E6F871-7E02-4DE5-8ED6-7A7611D683C5.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	24021Click image for larger version

Name:	92072D5A-F246-4091-B413-165DCB6A4699.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	24022Click image for larger version

Name:	E3B3E4C9-0633-4757-8F63-B7EA9228858A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	24024 Track day boys, first time to get my knees down, now they down in most turns,

    moved up to intermediate.......this shit is a blast!!!

    ???????yamaha today, the street fighter goes out tomorrow

    this is a great track
    Attached Files

  • justjoe
    commented on 's reply

  • Sultan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bmorganjr View Post
    I missed all this conversation some how???? Anyway, I just show up where joe tells me to ,
    No problem Captain Morgan. I'd like to try this track out in 2021.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmorganjr
    replied
    I missed all this conversation some how???? Anyway, I just show up where joe tells me to ,

    Leave a comment:


  • Sultan
    commented on 's reply
    I do have a paid event with CornerSpeed at VIR, from the cancelled event last April. So waiting to see their schedule posting soon as to the dates. Last year it was the last week of April- Mon/Tues I believe. I think this will be the start of the year at VIR, and could be paired up with Ducati Days again. All the schedules should be out soon, by January at the latest. SportBikeTrackTime is not out yet either. Let's see what we can put together and do a few tracks this year. Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear !

  • justjoe
    commented on 's reply
    I like the way you think, Steve! In this past year, we were going to try for a Road Atlanta - Barber excursion that did not work out. Matt ended up doing NCBike for two days followed by VIR for two days, Saturday through Tuesday. I only did one day at NCBike. When schedules come out it will be awesome to do several in a row.

  • Sultan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Joe. Hope all is well. Yes, I am looking into coming out in 2021 and trying the track out. I think Trackday Winner has several 3 day events on their schedule, so that has interest. I also looked at MidWest and they have some dates that could work too. I think Trackday Winner is going to a 4 group format this coming year. I'll let you know the dates that work for me and maybe we can share the track again. I might consider any 2 day event as well. Maybe put together a circuit - NCM, Barber, VIR, Roebling, CMP, etc. when all the schedules get published, just to see what works. Anybody here can join it too. Thank you for the information.

  • justjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Steve. We were at NCM with Midwest Trackdays (Track Day Winner goes there too and we rode with them at NCBike). It was a pretty good organization with minimal crashes. Probably not as chilled as Cornerspeed, and not as busy/chaotic as Sportbike Track Time. I'll go back to them. As a matter of fact, I am going back this coming year and you should try to make it. Give Matt a shout.

  • Sultan
    replied
    Mr. Morgan, what was the name of the track org and would you track with them again? How many crashes occurred? Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Loggiebone
    commented on 's reply
    Lookin good Mr Morgan?

  • Bmorganjr
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • jargon
    commented on 's reply
    You look really comfortable...nice!

  • 802Mike
    commented on 's reply
    Love those classic Yamaha colors.

  • Kneedragger
    commented on 's reply
    Very cool, Bill...

  • Bmorganjr
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BF586FE2-0B8B-4475-8F88-A416153CF253.png
Views:	1
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	24394Click image for larger version

Name:	D69C2F0F-9401-4EA7-90C0-55F6C5946E51.png
Views:	1
Size:	433.2 KB
ID:	24393Click image for larger version

Name:	641B4CD7-5F62-40B3-B59A-6706271C05DA.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24392 This is a bad mamma jamma.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X