• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYST - May 25-26 :: Aprilia Racers Days Track Experience Program

May 25-26 I will be at New York Saftey Track for the
    Aprilia Racers Days Track Experience Program

Details: https://www.aprilia.com/us_EN/news/2...ience-Program/
    Matt
    Street: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 49k ... round 2 - Welcome Back to a Long Lost Friend
    Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
    Dirt: Honda CRF450X
    IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Is that a warning? 😏👍

Comment

I sold my truck and am awaiting delivery of my new one, but I doubt it'll be here by these dates otherwise I would be in!

Have fun and enjoy.

Comment

What I want to know is which one did you buy?

Comment

I sold my 05 Ram Sport for a 2016 Ram sport also in Flame Red. I purchased it in Toronto and took advantage of the weak loonie and saved roughly 8k....very similar to when I purchased my 01 K1200RsaFL in Montral back in 2001.

I noticed that lot of US car dealers were selling Canadian trucks and that got me thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post
            Patience Grasshopper... still typing the report... you know that I'm long winded. Maybe I should start leaking it in parts.
            Matt
            Street: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 49k ... round 2 - Welcome Back to a Long Lost Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              I sold my 05 Ram Sport for a 2016 Ram sport also in Flame Red. I purchased it in Toronto and took advantage of the weak loonie and saved roughly 8k....very similar to when I purchased my 01 K1200RsaFL in Montral back in 2001.

I noticed that lot of US car dealers were selling Canadian trucks and that got me thinking...
              Paul,

How complicated is it to import the Canadian vehicle back into the United States?
              Matt

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post

Paul,

How complicated is it to import the Canadian vehicle back into the United States?
                This time I used an import broker in Buffalo...$450 they do all the paperwork . Car must remain in their custody for 30 days prior to release. Easy as that. June 17 is my release date.

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post
                  If he buys the Aprilia it'll be because the sound it makes is pure woody inducing music. I'm very interested to hear the comparison with the SDR.

Comment

Here it is at the dealer in Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                    X