X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BMWNEF Rally location..

New BMWNEF Rally location..

To BMWNEF Members and Previous Winter Rally Attendees,

I am excited to let you know the good news that we have identified a new venue for the 2021 BMWNEF Winter Rally and are in the process of finalizing the details.

I am sharing preliminary details so you can hold the date on your calendars until registration on the BMWNEF Website is officially open.

Date: January 22nd – 24th, 2021

Location: Camp Weed & Cerveny Conference Center, Live Oak, FL

(Camp Weed Location)

Camp Weed is a 500+ acre site located in Live Oak, FL. They have adequate conference facilities to accommodate the 2021 BMWNEF Winter Rally along with a variety of lodging options which include tent camping, RV hookups, hotel style guest rooms, and shared cabins. I encourage you to sign up as soon as registration is open in order to secure your choice of lodging options.

Camp Weed will also be catering three meals during the rally - Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday dinner. Meals will be offered to rally attendees “a la carte”, so you only need to pay for the meals you want.

The BMWNEF Winter Rally Committee will be following all safety precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the state and local governments including (if required) the use of masks when social distancing is not possible, temperature checks, and ensuring rally attendees have not been recently exposed to COVID.

Stay tuned for the opening of the registration website. We look forward to seeing you at Florida’s Coolest Rally!

Regards,

Pedro Afable

BMWNEF Winter Rally Chair

Some on here may find the ‘name’ of the new location interesting....hmmmmm 😎
    Last edited by Aa3jy; 10-01-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• justjoe
      justjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      😂!! For some on here, wherever they go is camp weed!

Looks like a great facility.

Comment

As an avid cave diver..this is the heart of north Fl’s ‘Cave Country’..
      Last edited by Aa3jy; 10-01-2020, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X