No announcement yet.

NorthEast Motorcycle Rally @ Sunday River

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorthEast Motorcycle Rally @ Sunday River

Here's a rally option that has been a lot of fun for me for nearly 18 years, great setting, great roads and great company. Check it out... Many i-BMW guys have been seen here over the years,

https://nemrally.wixsite.com/nemrally/lodging Rick and I will be there Friday-Sunday..
    Last edited by NHT; 06-11-2019, 03:04 PM.

I'll be up there that weekend but not staying at the hotel. Maybe see you around!
    GO BRUINS

Comment

17hr drive from my current location. I may have to do it! July 25th - the 28th.

Comment

You’ve got a place to stay just a couple hours south of there Joe if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by NHT View Post
          You’ve got a place to stay just a couple hours south of there Joe if you need it.
          Thanks T! Maybe I'll swing a little northwest and pick up some of that nasty bourbon you like. I got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for my mom and she put me under the table a few months back.

Comment

Was that originally called MEME ?

Comment

• Martin_D
              Martin_D commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes , that’s the one ...

Here's a video I made 5 years ago on Rt. 27 South from Coburn Gore while at this rally. Turn up the volume! If you're a yellow line prude, close your eyes..

Last edited by NHT; 06-15-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Martin_D
              Martin_D commented
              Editing a comment
              RT 27 is awesome !!!
              But it took you 14mn07s to catch up with me ... What's up with that ??? :-)
          Working...
          X