Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DGR - to be or not to be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by 802Mike View Post
    Can't do September, we have a local club gathering then.
    I see you're in one of the pictures.

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/adamja...57719824584559
    Lee
    Iowa
    2022 R1250RS White Sport

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Lee View Post

      I see you're in one of the pictures.

      https://www.flickr.com/photos/adamja...57719824584559
      You have a sharp eye Lee. I've been lusting for a Guzzi V85TT since I saw two parked at that restaurant on 311 (?) during SSR.
      I wish there was a dealer closer to me. I sold my '86 V65Tt to the dealer in Cincinnati on my way there in June.

      Comment


        #18
        Is this a go for this year?
        ain't skeered

        Comment


        • Capnrip
          Capnrip commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope that's not your best sales pitch Susan!

        • Rob
          Rob commented
          Editing a comment
          Susan, I'll be tuning up my pipes.

        • Susan
          Susan commented
          Editing a comment
          Are we there yet?
      Working...
      X