Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested in the plans so far for the Non-Invitational?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody interested in the plans so far for the Non-Invitational?

Hey All,

So we are going back to the Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge. Prices have gone up $10 a room from last year. I heard they are in the middle of renovating the hotel so maybe it'll be $10 a night better??? There is also another little surprise that is still being worked on. We are going to make this like a three gun competition. I need to solidify the plans but there will be a track day at VIR the weekend before the rally, dual sport Wednesday and Thursday and the weekend of the Non-Invitational will be street riding. So beginning Labor Day Weekend (September 1 - 2) and ending September 8th there will be riding to be had for those ready to ride!

I'll post more when the final touches are made.

Yeah baby!

Comment

I just got the track day information from MattB. I will post it soon.

Comment

I was actually afraid of showing interest for fear of being invited.

Best week of motorcycling for 2019 right here folks. And those of you riding GS(A)'s with the MotoGP chip can run the same bike for all three phases of the event.

I'm so freakin' excited
        Matt
        Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
        Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
        Dirt: Honda CRF450X
        IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          : those of you riding GS(A)'s with the MotoGP chip

Comment

Maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by EricM View Post

https://youtu.be/CMNmiLASh0U?t=118
              Matt
              Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3

Comment

Haven't seen that in a while

Comment

We have a GS now so we'll be doing the street part.

Actually I'm working (or at least I think I will be) so Fri-Sat -Sun looks good!!

Comment

You can't even stay in your lane? How many times did you cross the DYL for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post

You can't even stay in your lane? How many times did you cross the DYL for no reason?
                      Where? You cost me time as I watched the whole damn thing again.

I see somebody commented that I crossed DYL at 6:40, 7:30, 8:58. I suppose that I will kinda concede that, although my TIRES were still on the proper side, my head not so much. On left hand turns I take it tight and can always go with forces and push wide staying off throttle if need be.

At any rate, giggle, your ploy worked and I just watched the whole video wondering WTF you were talking about.
                      Last edited by MattB; 02-14-2019, 02:25 PM.
                      Matt

Comment

• 802Mike
                        802Mike commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree with you, the camera angle makes it look that way.

At any rate, giggle, your ploy worked and I just watched the whole video wondering WTF you were talking about.
                      You know I did!

Comment

Where? You cost me time as I watched the whole damn thing again.....
                        I stopped watching after the 4:39 move. THAT was over the line boy, and don't you even think about denying it.

Comment

Originally posted by cabnfvr View Post
                          I stopped watching after the 4:39 move. THAT was over the line boy, and don't you even think about denying it.
                          JJ got me doing this

And if this said "I got owned", it would properly sum me up when Tim got finished with me. I'm gonna go look for my safe space now. Hopefully I can grow some skin before September.
                          Matt

Comment

Have you done anything today besides watch videos of your wreckless behavior?

Comment

Working...
                            X