Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KHCR 2019 Aug 8-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by justjoe View Post

    Maybe there is something for you to go two up as well...
    i get to ride the new one???

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Loggiebone View Post

      i get to ride the new one???
      Absolutely! You can ride it anytime.

      Comment


        #48
        ....just a few days now...... - - - - - - - - - - - - .............
        low miles, well maintained

        Comment


          #49
          Two days and a wake up.

          Comment


            #50

            Comment


              #51
              We head out Wednesday morning.

              Here's the ones who posted they will be there.
              Tim and Susan
              Matt A
              Joe and Julie
              Rob and Beth
              Pete
              Woody and Gloria.
              Bill Morgan
              Eddie
              Dale
              Steve (Hunter)
              Last edited by Lee; 08-06-2019, 01:20 PM.
              Lee
              Iowa
              2022 R1250RS White Sport

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Lee View Post
                We head out Wednesday morning.

                Here's the ones who posted they will be there.
                Tim and Susan
                Matt
                Joe and Julie
                Rob and Beth
                Pete
                Woody and Gloria.
                I'm pretty sure Bill Morgan, Dale, Eddie, and MattA (gonejonesin) will be in attendance. Which days I am unsure of right now. There are a few others who aren't on the site who will be attending as well.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Have fun, with a little luck I will have plenty of time next year to attend this event.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by justjoe View Post

                    I'm pretty sure Bill Morgan, Dale, Eddie, and MattA (gonejonesin) will be in attendance. Which days I am unsure of right now. There are a few others who aren't on the site who will be attending as well.
                    What about Dale's friend and girlfriend?

                    Is Mani going?

                    Is this Matt going?
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1040532.JPG Views:	1 Size:	99.1 KB ID:	9520
                    Last edited by Lee; 08-06-2019, 01:21 PM.
                    Lee
                    Iowa
                    2022 R1250RS White Sport

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Hunter will be there also.

                      Mani, Are you picking up MA or am I?
                      Last edited by Pete_Tallahassee; 08-06-2019, 01:14 PM.
                      2023 Honda CB500X

                      2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

                      "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
                      Rufus E Miles JR.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Lee View Post

                        What about Dale's friend and girlfriend?

                        Is Mani going?

                        Is this Matt going?
                        Click image for larger version Name:	P1040532.JPG Views:	1 Size:	99.1 KB ID:	9520
                        I'm unsure of Dale's crew. I'm not sure about Mani, never was sure about him and after I've known him a while I am still unsure about him. MattB is not going but instead will be in his bunk thinking about me on the Tuono.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          I hope everybody has a great time in KY! Hoist a few for me & don't drop any of that precious shine!!
                          "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

                          Comment


                          • Rob
                            Rob commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That would never happen. Would it?

                          #58
                          Originally posted by McFly View Post
                          I hope everybody has a great time in KY! Hoist a few for me & don't drop any of that precious shine, or you will be tarred and feathered and made to feel like a heel for all of eternity!!
                          Fixed. You know what I mean!

                          Comment


                            #59

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	i-5pVPpT3-XL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	9528

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	i-5WXzJGz-XL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	9529
                            2023 Honda CB500X

                            2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

                            "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
                            Rufus E Miles JR.

                            Comment


                              #60
                              Mani is not gonna be there.
                              ECT for two weeks at Ft. Bliss. (enhanced combat training)
                              Leaving on Sunday.
                              Chattanooga, TN
                              Certified Hooligan.
                              2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X