Thcr 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thcr 2020

Anybody up for a 2020 THCR? Trying to gauge interest before I dive in & invest much effort In setting something up.

I think most everyone who attended in 2018, liked the setup we had in Bandera & the River Front Motel. The RFM is somewhat secluded & located at the end of Main St. with easy access to food & beverage establishments, all within walking distance. There are 11 cabins and the accommodations are pretty nice. Each cabin is big enough to handle multiple people for those that want to buddy up with a roommate or roommates. There's also an outside common area where we can gather to grill out, socialize & perform ritual sacrifices.

One last thing... it's always a funky time trying to schedule the THCR in April due to the Moto GP & meeting IRS obligations. Right now, I'm targeting the week of 4/13 but the following week might work out too, so now's the time to pipe up for date preferences.

Let's hear it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	4DC95F12-E7B6-43B9-9D91-1DFC2F93309E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	16182

Click image for larger version  Name:	A7FAD80D-31DA-425C-8CFC-6D86CEDC808C.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	211.3 KB ID:	16181

Click image for larger version  Name:	911B16EF-F2C5-4923-8FA5-9E61C28F0FFF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	246.4 KB ID:	16183Pete deep in prayer for a tasty serving of Chicken Earl's chicken... mmm de-lish!
    Last edited by McFly; 1 week ago.
    "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

Iā€™m definitely on board.

Comment

• McFly
      McFly commented
      Editing a comment
      Not bad for your first post!

Debbie thinks April may be blocked out for her this year because of inventory
    Keeping our fingers crossed that changes.
    Lee
    Iowa
    2016 R1200RS

Comment

• McFly
      McFly commented
      Editing a comment
      That would suck. Perhaps it would help if she began schmoozing the boss man between now & then for preferential treatment! On top of that we need a collective finger cross to help make it happen!

Next year (2021) I hope to make it out there if you plan it.
    Can't this year due to shoulder rehab.

Comment

Yes, Yes, YES

4/13 week please.
      Last edited by cabnfvr; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
        Debbie thinks April may be blocked out for her this year because of inventory
        Keeping our fingers crossed that changes.
        Fingers are crossed because ya'll have to be there! I thought that she had mentioned putting in for retirement. And please count a vote for the week of April 13 for me!
        ain't skeered

Comment

Originally posted by Susan View Post
          I thought that she had mentioned putting in for retirement. !
          She keeps changing her mind
          I hope she calls it quits sometime this year.

Lee
          Iowa
          2016 R1200RS

Comment

• cabnfvr
            cabnfvr commented
            Editing a comment
            April 10th would be about right. just saying.

I'm definitely interested, but not ready to commit. I haven't seen the Texas gang in quite a while... nothing but great memories!!

Comment

Been thinking about this rally for some time now.

Comment

Working...
            X