89 in Comanche.
Lite rain between Medina and Llano.
First wet roads in 13 days.
Radar on my GPS was showing a lot of red east of us north and south of Dallas. Hope Curt, Steve and Tim were ahead of that. They left several hours before us.
About every 10 minutes I would get severe thunderstorm warning and Tornado Watch on my GPS. Wish there was a way to shut those off once I'm aware.
Stopped to see a couple we know in Fredericksburg to see if they had any new toys.
They were out but offered to remotely open the hanger.
Wish I had said yes so I could get a better look of the Stearman.
Took pictures through the windows.


Lite rain between Medina and Llano.
First wet roads in 13 days.
Radar on my GPS was showing a lot of red east of us north and south of Dallas. Hope Curt, Steve and Tim were ahead of that. They left several hours before us.
About every 10 minutes I would get severe thunderstorm warning and Tornado Watch on my GPS. Wish there was a way to shut those off once I'm aware.
Stopped to see a couple we know in Fredericksburg to see if they had any new toys.
They were out but offered to remotely open the hanger.
Wish I had said yes so I could get a better look of the Stearman.
Took pictures through the windows.
Comment