2nd Ride on the Speed Triple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Ride on the Speed Triple

Had my second ride on the Speed Triple yesterday. What a day. 17 degrees C, perfect blue skies and some great roads to ride. My friends Jenny and Randall joined me. Relive it here - https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10007951171

The aim is to get more and more comfortable on the bike before a track day on the 6th October, and the plan is coming along well. The Ohlins suspension is dialed in and working beautifully, and the new Metzeler M7RR's are great.

The same Jimmy that I know ???

Comment

• Doctor350
      Doctor350 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Martin. My mate Jimmy from Wangaratta, not Irish Jim. And he’s alive, just had a minor heart issue. So as Aussies do, we’re hangin’ shit on him

I want to hear about the track day!

Comment

Originally posted by justjoe View Post
      I want to hear about the track day!
      Think you'll have to check back in after 6 October ...
      2012 BMW K1300R @ 170,300 km / 105,800 mi - the commuter
      2006 Honda FireBlade @ 82,800 km / 51,400 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor350 View Post
        Had my second ride on the Speed Triple yesterday. What a day. 17 degrees C, perfect blue skies and some great roads to ride. My friends Jenny and Randall joined me. Relive it here - https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10007951171

The aim is to get more and more comfortable on the bike before a track day on the 6th October, and the plan is coming along well. The Ohlins suspension is dialed in and working beautifully, and the new Metzeler M7RR's are great.
        Nice to get out on the bike on the last day of winter. Looks like the Blue Duck hasn't changed in all these years
        2012 BMW K1300R @ 170,300 km / 105,800 mi - the commuter
        2006 Honda FireBlade @ 82,800 km / 51,400 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

Comment

Working...
        X