Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRP Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BRP Ride

    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	1261
    Last edited by Capnrip; 10-18-2018, 07:31 AM.

    #2
    That's awesome Wes! Good to see you get out and enjoy the nice weather and the BRP is the place to do that.

    Comment


      #3
      Nice... I miss the BRP.
      Looks like all the trees are still green.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Riverfurm View Post
        Nice... I miss the BRP.
        Looks like all the trees are still green.
        Yeah I think I only saw one tree that was even remotely turning. It was 85 degrees last week I think and don't think there's been a frost anywhere yet.

        Comment


          #5
          Ditto. I was in the Smoky Mins last week and it could have been mid summer...warm and green!

          Comment


            #6
            I like Ahi Tuna.
            2023 Honda CB500X

            2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

            "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
            Rufus E Miles JR.

            Comment


              #7
              Huh? What? ??

              Comment

              Working...
              X