Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Attach the Stone of Triumph
Collapse
X
-
-
Well, apart from a little 30km ride a few months ago, this is the first proper ride I've done on the Speed Triple since ploughing it into the tyre wall. So i took my time getting used to it again, but quickly remembered just how much fun this bike is. It just gets around corners so much easier than the K bike, to the point I'm checking my speed mid corner because it feels slow, but it wasn't.
I'm going to get it to a suspension shop and just get it set up for my weight which might mean spring changes, I'm not sure. Suspension guy tells me that the Speed Triples are set up a bit harder as standard, compared to how Jap bikes generally come from factory. So just need a better compromise.
-

Comment