Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route

    www.ridebdr.com
    I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

    #2
    Seems like I've seen this website before... thanks Rob!
    "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

    Comment


      #3
      Let's do it Rob! At least the start of it.

      Comment


        #4
        I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

        Comment


          #5
          We could meet in Damascus one Thursday evening, start riding north and I would bug out sometime on Sunday to make it back home for work on Monday.

          Comment


            #6
            That could work. Next month or next year?
            I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Rob View Post
              That could work. Next month or next year?
              Yes! Sooner rather than later.

              Comment


                #8
                I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Just watched the little vid. Looks like it would be a hoot!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I would like to join as well.
                    I had checked their site many times and it was all west coast. Glad they finally made their way over.
                    Chattanooga, TN
                    Certified Hooligan.
                    2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

                    Comment


                      #11

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Ride from B to A. It would be a completely different trip.
                        I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          For me, it'd be from wherever I bug out. Time to go home is time to go home.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by McFly View Post
                            Seems like I've seen this website before... thanks Rob!
                            LOL. Now I know why the BDR website looks so familiar... I've been getting their newsletter for the last year or so!

                            D'oh!!


                            "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

                            Comment


                              #15
                              You guys taking the GS's or something smaller?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X