My new home location in Show Low, Arizona is a great launch point for long rides into New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah, but there are also some excellent local day rides... one of my favorites is the ride to Alpine, climbing from 6300'+ at home to 9500' enroute...










US 191 between Alpine and Morenci is an epic motorcycle road... 90+ miles of continuous twists and turns through incredibly beautiful country. I've ridden it a couple of times, but not today...

Summer monsoon season is beginning in Arizona, but I made it home to Show Low with just a couple of sprinkles... it was a perfect 150-mile day ride...
US 191 between Alpine and Morenci is an epic motorcycle road... 90+ miles of continuous twists and turns through incredibly beautiful country. I've ridden it a couple of times, but not today...
Summer monsoon season is beginning in Arizona, but I made it home to Show Low with just a couple of sprinkles... it was a perfect 150-mile day ride...
Comment