Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Ride Report: Tortoise & The Hare meet Bald Eagle

Ride Report: Tortoise & The Hare meet Bald Eagle

I was blessed to get out for some "Adventure" Social Distancing with my cousin this weekend. He has always been one of my favorite folks to ride with, but sadly it does not happen often these days, which makes it all the more special.

A new hobby to me is video editing, and I've done what I do, I jumped in with both feet. Frankly speaking, I'm happier with my editing, then I am with my off-road riding, sayeth the Tortoise.

If you make it long enough, long after the cool music, pictures, and video effects end, the real struggle begins, around the 10 minute mark, along with the huffing and puffing as I make my way through some difficult sections.

Matt
    Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
    Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
    Dirt: Honda CRF450X
    IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Huff and puff huh? LOL. Nice vid though If you were going faster stuff would have been blurry...very considerate

Comment

• BillGsa
      BillGsa commented
      Editing a comment
      If I post a video of me in the dirt you'll really see slow

Looks pretty damn gnarly Matt. πŸ‘

Comment

What Jeff said!
      2018 BMW S1000R

2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

"Where you stand depends on where you sit"
      Rufus E Miles JR.

Comment

Originally posted by K1DUDE View Post
        Looks pretty damn gnarly Matt. πŸ‘
        I don’t have tons of off-road experience, so it definitely worked me. My cousin made it look like a cake walk, the few times that I could keep him in sight, on his Big Red Pig (XR650L).
        Matt
        Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
        Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
        Dirt: Honda CRF450X
        IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

Comment

Matt, we saw your video last night pre-post. The 450 looks great but maybe drop a tooth or three. Those rocky hills are a challenge fer sure. And your video skills are a most excellent dude.

Comment

That looks like way to much work Matt

Comment

Working...
            X