Displaying images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying images

I've been going under the assumption that there's multiple valid ways of showing an image in a post. I have all my images in a Smugmug photo sharing site that will give me a link to any photo at a variety of sizes so when I've been posting photos lately, I've been doing it in the form of:

openbracket img closebracket link to the image openbracket slash img closebracket

That looked like it was working well for me until Tallahasee_Pete posted that he couldn't see my photo. This is the first time I've gotten feedback that someone couldn't see a photo so I'm wonder what's up with that?

Any clues?

Photo posted with the method described above:

Last edited by Pittsdriverwes; 3 weeks ago.

I can see this image.

Comment

I can see the picture.
      Lee
      Iowa
      2016 R1200RS

Comment

I see all of your images, even the one Pete said he couldn't see. Keep em coming.

Comment

I can see all your pics Wes.
          Chattanooga, TN
          Certified Hooligan.
          2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

I just go to Attachments (left of the blue A), and treat a photo in a file on my computer as an attachment. Takes a few seconds.

Comment

• Pittsdriverwes
              Pittsdriverwes commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, there's a few different ways to get a photo in a post but the HTML commands works easiest for me and if I can just link to my photos already online on my smug mug site, then they aren't taking up space here while they are being displayed.
          Working...
          X