Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Login from my Mobile Phone

Hey gurus

I've been meaning to ask ... why can't I log in here from my phone. I can see public posts, but can't log on to participate (or is that a good thing ...?)

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy 10+ and my browser is just the standard issued google.

H-E-L-P !!
    2012 BMW K1300R @ 170,300 km / 105,800 mi - the commuter
    2006 Honda FireBlade @ 82,800 km / 51,400 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

Weird. Do you see the login button at the top of the page? What happens when you click on login? Sorry it took so long to reply, I was sleeping.

Comment

• FR4N
      FR4N commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Joe. Same spot - above the banner, top right hand corner.

I can input my User Name and Password, then when I hit the Log in button, the page refreshes and I'm back showing as not logged on. Happens whether I select "remember me" or not.

S9+ no issues here except for that pesky noise.

Comment

• FR4N
      FR4N commented
      Editing a comment
      Noise? What d'you mean by noise?

• justjoe
      justjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      The site sends out a "bing" noise when a notification is sent. I don't know how to turn it off from the site, but you can turn it off on your browser. Most browsers have this disabled already.

Hey - problem solvered - I've gotten in on Chrome
    2012 BMW K1300R @ 170,300 km / 105,800 mi - the commuter
    2006 Honda FireBlade @ 82,800 km / 51,400 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

Comment

• cabnfvr
      cabnfvr commented
      Editing a comment
      It's crazy how IE11 and Chrome suddenly won't run certain sites. This affects our work sites as well,some run in Chrome and some don't. Some run in IE11 but not Chrome. Some run in both. makes me just want to run some days, and I'm no even in IT.
Working...
X