My post flagged as possible spam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My post flagged as possible spam?

I just composed a post and quickly did a minor edit... when I tried to "save" it, I received a message that my post was flagged as
    possible spam and has to be reviewed by a moderator. I'm getting very discouraged trying to participate here...

Originally posted by Kneedragger View Post
    I just composed a post and quickly did a minor edit... when I tried to "save" it, I received a message that my post was flagged as
    possible spam and has to be reviewed by a moderator. I'm getting very discouraged trying to participate here...
    I have used my powers for the common good.

"This topic has been successfully changed to approved. All members now can see this topic."

Comment

What’s cool is when I have to moderate my own posts that are flagged as spam! Who knows?

Comment

• jargon
      jargon commented
      Editing a comment
      Self modulation...is that the same as...oh, never mind!

Sticking my nose in where it wasn’t invited, and probably doesn’t belong, this forum is a helluva lot better than past alternatives, beginning and ending with the lack of one inflated ego and the associated condescension that went with it. Everything which is good thus has begun to flow herein, and with some exceptions, has engaged many of those good souls who made past associations memorable.

Have faith Charlie, Joe has corrected each and everything that had slipped through the cracks since the forum went public.
    Last edited by jargon; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Someone rang?

Comment

I posted this under chit chat but have additional information to add.

If you edit a post more than a couple of times without leaving the thread, there is a high risk of it being locked and flagged as spam.

From recent experience, it is not enough to "save" the post/edit after a couple of edits.

Get completely out of the thread before you return for additional edits.

At that point, it appears that you are still limited to just a couple of edits.

Doing just 2 edits at a time appears to be on the safe side..

Comment

Working...
        X