Is it possible to have a site calandar for events ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Event Calandar
Collapse
X
-
Yes, but that is a lil cumbersome. I think JJ can get a calendar in here somewhere.Originally posted by Lee View Post
Be nice to click through months and know what BMJ is plannin.Chattanooga, TN
Certified Hooligan.
2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S
Comment
-
I like how I can see all the rallies listed on one page.Originally posted by aviator View Post
Yes, but that is a lil cumbersome..
If there's a rally we might attend I add it to my Google calendar.
With a site calendar I would need to scroll through 12 pages to look for the rallies.
Lee
Iowa
2022 R1250RS White Sport
Comment
-
When you say no do you mean yesOriginally posted by justjoe View PostNo calendar. It's not going to happen.
Lee
Iowa
2022 R1250RS White Sport
- 2 likes
Comment

Comment